what a wonderful day. christmas is a wonderful time to give. it is a wonderful time to receive. it is a wonderful time to love. it is a wonderful time to be loved.
it is a fantastic day to enjoy all of the peculiar and joyous things that make people tick. that makes a person their own unique person. it is a fantastic day to play games, to drink tea (lots of tea), and to finish a good book.
it is a magnificent day to be in tears over the love that one knows his family gives him.
its an even better day to mentally, physically, spiritually, and emotionally prepare to see underoath with 5 of one's dearest friends. screaming can be such an art.
I am truly blessed. I realize that many, millions, even, do not enjoy the incredible amount of comfort and love that I receive on all days, in particular the magical day of christmas. why that is I do not claim to know. I do not claim to know why I have been deemed special enough to live the life I live. all I can do is enjoy it and try to make others' lives more enjoyable in the process.
also, little red riding hood can be such a badass.
Saturday, December 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment