Það Besta Sem Guð Hefur Skapað Er Nýr Dagur - Jónsi Þór Birgisson

Art and beauty can be expressed in the simplest and most uncommon things. Intense emotion can be created by something as unassuming as two colors colliding into each other.


Translation of title: The Best Thing God Has Created Is A New Day



Tuesday, March 30, 2010

There is a collective Quail family walking around outside my house. The baby quail are literally the size of quarters. There is a morning dove that is making her nest outside my front door, and continues to make a new one every few months (unless there really are just tens of morning doves that pick the same spot for a nest, I have no idea). It is a very windy day today, and I see a hawk gliding in the wind. Just kickin' it, tribe called quest style. Just outside my window I see a hummingbird very viciously protect its nectar giver thing. When another hummingbird comes along it gets so pissed off its not even funny. A woodpecker enjoys the sewit hanging from the tree. Hundreds of other birds make beautiful noises that are carried by the wind for what seems forever.

Birds. There are many. They have hollow bones. Eagles are good to hobbits and wizards. They get eaten by cats. I see this very often and have even assisted a cat in eating one. They look great on guitars. They always sing in tune with each other. They throw goats off cliffs. Birds.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XafAdkZIYKA <--- watch that video

No comments:

Post a Comment